The Big Indie Pitch is coming to SGC!
The Big Indie Pitch is heading to Sweden Game Conference 2018 to focus the spotlight on some of the world’s best indie developers.
The unique speed dating format gives each developer three minutes (plus one minute of Q&A) with each panel of experts, meaning entrants will get real feedback from the event. The winner will also get editorial coverage in Pocket Gamer, AppSpy and beyond, making this a great chance to get you, your studio and your game played by the world, alongside potentially winning a Steel Media marketing package to be used across our portfolio of sites and services.
What? How? Who?
How it’ll work couldn’t be simpler. We’re inviting indie developers of all shapes and sizes to join us at Sweden Game Arena, in order to pitch their games to our teams of tame journalists.
Approximately twenty teams will run the gauntlet, giving their all in quickfire four-minute pitches to demonstrate that their title is worth of the Big Indie Pitch crown and coverage in the mobile games media.
If you fancy the chance of winning the Big Indie Pitch (or coming along to spectate and show your support), getting signed up couldn’t be easier.
Just simply, submit your details below to register your interest.
The basic criteria:
- You can pitch games for mobile, portable (including Switch), mobile VR, and AR in the Mobile Edition & for PC, Mac & Linux in the PC Edition
- You can pitch unfinished games
- You can pitch your game even if you’ve pitched it at a previous BIP
- We prefer to see unreleased games, though we’re happy to see games that are out too
- Games must be presented by developers either on a mobile device, via video or on laptops.
All submissions will be notified if they are successful in their application to pitch at the event. Please note that all entrants must be able to attend the event and Steel Media will not cover costs associated with getting to the event.
The closing date for entries is Monday, October 15, 2018.