Gathering effective feedback in game projects
Sweden Game Conference range over a lot of areas. This workshop, on Saturday October 22, is a primer in maximising the effectiveness of player feedback. This will ensure your player feedback data is as clean as possible – leading to clear issues and obvious fixes that will help you improve the player experience of your games.
- Who are your players? Finding good participants
- Ways to avoid leading participants
- The strengths (and weaknesses) of different data gathering techniques, such as observation, interviews, reporting, analytics
- What to look for in player feedback, and how to interpret it
- Other areas where player experience mindfulness can be used
The workshop will be held at Gothia Science Park, in Växthuset. Please find all information and make your registration via link below.