SGA is hiring a Digital Communication Specialist
Got an eye for the little things? As well as the big ones? We´re offering you a great opportunity to enter a role as Digital Communication Specialist where you will build, implement and maintain a 360° internal and external communication strategy for Sweden Game Arena.
• Contribute to building and implementing a 360° internal and external communication strategy in line with our mission.
• Work closely with our strategic partners to make sure that all great things that we achieve is communicated loud, clear and at the right time in the right channels.
• Lead the development, planning and producing of high-quality material and assure excellent design and content quality in all marketing channels.
• Work actively in the community and with strategic partners to build relations and discover exciting content to be turned into online articles, editorials, photos, videos, press releases or similar forms of reporting.
• Making sure that we are up-to-date with new technologies, tools and trends to navigate in the ever-changing digital landscape and to strengthen our presence in digital channels (as well as printed media).
• Develop strong individual relations with key journalists and provide a first level response to media inquiries and develop strong individual relations with key influencers.
• At least 2 years of professional experience within strategic and operational communication, or comparable, preferably in an international environment.
• University degree, or similar, in media, communication or marketing is highly meritorious
• Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving goals.
• Excellent command over the English language and great communication skills, being able to communicate in Swedish is a huge plus.
• Must be a self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals.
• Great ability to think creatively, initiate projects, identify and resolve problems.
• Highly social and excellent in building and maintaining relations.
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
• Experience in producing copy for digital and print and to write in multiple short and long-form styles.
• Experience in managing a business social media and with an eye towards the tonality and style in use across a wide variety of platforms.
Tag your application with SGA and sent it to: email@example.com before 3rd of November. Interviews are ongoing, and the position might be filled earlier so don´t wait!
Please visit www.swedengamearena.com or call Sweden Game Arena, Project Manager, Magnus Ling +46 709 644 654