Are you an experienced Animator with a background in the games industry and a passion for animating game characters? Does populating game worlds with motion and action make you excited?
Here at Stunlock Studios, we are developing competitive and community driven games, always with the players in focus.
We are now looking to expand our team with a devoted animator to work with character animations, and assets, on our largest and most ambitious project yet.
You at Stunlock
At Stunlock you get to work in an agile environment with a focus on high quality and teamwork.
We’re looking for an experienced team-player with a mentoring attitude. You should also be comfortable working within a multidisciplinary team, where you are expected to contribute by sharing your knowledge to achieve the highest quality possible. At Stunlock we will depend on you to take responsibility over your own work and be part of planning and prioritizing with your team.
What you will do
- Animate a wide variety of assets and create combat and movement focused animations for real-time based characters.
- Collaborate with VFX, SFX and Design specialists when creating animations and features.
- Work closely with the in-game engine and the animation system.
- Mentoring attitude, give input and share your knowledge to other animators in the studio.
What we’re looking for
- Documented experience working in the gaming industry for several years as an animator.
- Passion for animation and video games.
- Expertise in 3D animation software (preferable Maya).
- Excellent knowledge of animation principles.
- Good communication skills and problem solving team player attitude.
- You have the ability to take a 3D model from static to an animated game asset and make sure that the end result is representative of your intention.
- Experience working in Unity 3D.
- Has a good understanding of what makes a game’s identity work, in order to explore and push boundaries within the field of animation.