Are you looking for a job that boosts your creativity? Do you want to amaze people with your stunning art and make our vision a reality? Are you up for a challenge and love football?
As an artist at SolidIcon you are a member of a skilled, cross-functional team that manages itself. We have a mixed backgrounds from companies such as DICE, Ghost Games, NetEnt and Sony. As game creators we are always looking to challenge ourselves to create thrilling entertainment and we are looking for an Artist to strengthen our ranks.
To succeed in the role of Artist, we are looking for you to make things happen and work independently whilst also being a team player.
- Be an active part of a cross-functional team, collaborating daily with all parts of the organization
- Create fun, engaging and entertaining visual experiences
- Experienced in working with the Adobe suite, Substance and 3D modelling tools such as ZBrush, Maya.
- Share what you know and learn what you don’t
- Be proactive and get things done
- Solid 2D/ 3D Portfolio, showing a great eye for form.
- 3+ years experience as an artist in a game environment
- Experience with at least one game engine, preferably Unity
- Knowledge in UI/UX is a plus. Knowledge in animation is a plus.
- Passionate about game development
- Communication skills in both English and Swedish
- Available to work on-site