We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer who takes ownership of the design and implementation of the backend development.
For this role, you’ll find success through a responsible, hands-on mentality and willingness to push the boundaries of digital health.
You´ll work with
- Responsibility of the design and implementation of the backend development
- AWS services such as lambda and API gateway
- Postgres or other SQL databases
- Development of Node.js services
- A regulated design control environment
- Vue or other client-side frameworks (nice to have)
- Ongoing-data insights and data visualization for the UX team
Who you are
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and agile environment
- You have the knowledge and ability to visualize how things should work, and how to translate this into a functioning solution
- You are detail-oriented with documentation skills
- You enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- You bring an interest in combining digital health with game design
- You bring an interest in understanding our players
- You keep up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- You are fluent in English
Type of Position: Permanent, full-time.
In either of our Swedish offices in Skellefteå or Gothenburg.
Say hello and send your application to: