Why join Itatake?
We are an award-winning Swedish game studio based in Gothenburg that builds a broad portfolio of truly innovative casual and mid-core games with focus on mobile devices. Unique gameplay mechanics, visuals, mood and high production value are core values for us. In other words, we make games you have not played before!
Our team is small, which means everyone contributes with ideas to the project and has a shared responsibility for the evolution of our games as well as building a sweet company culture. We have large ambitions and a lot of faith in each other and what we do. We value playfulness and curiosity as much as courage and candour. We’re in this together and value the input of one another highly. No discipline is more important than the other and we keep a flat organization where we communicate a lot to make sure we’re all going in the same direction, feeling good and having fun while making amazing games!
You have experience from forums and different social media platforms such as Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, Discord and similar. You are curious and love communication and to inspire others. As you will be managing our global community it is important that you are fluent in English and have great writing skills. Basic knowledge of picture and video editing tools is preferable, but not necessary.
Examples of responsibility
- Manage all communications through our different channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, TikTok, forums etc).
- Execute innovative community activities to increase reach and engagement.
- Answer reviews in different app stores and take action if needed.
- Identify, set up and handle new communication channels.
- Feed actionable community feedback to marketing and development teams.
- Take care of support emails and forward issues that need actions from the team.
- Copy writing for campaign websites, patch notes and other brand communications.
- Coordinate announcements, social media content posting and day-to-day planning.
- Be part of Itatakes PR and marketing activities.