We are now looking to hire a Frontend Developer to be part of our small, dynamic and skilled dev team and help us develop web interfaces for our users.
As a Front End developer you will be responsible for working on and improving our secure web interfaces and finding creative solutions for our playtients’ needs.
Being a small team means that every team member has a big impact on the finished product and being able to inspire and motivate them is important. It is required to be flexible, always testing new ideas and to challenge yourself and others outside their comfort zones.
We believe it is very important that you are good at collaborating with people with different skill sets, and you must also not be afraid to get hands on with the codebase. As a person you are positive, dedicated, responsible, and love a challenge.
- Review and structure code with team members.
- Take part in the development of the front end web portal and/or app.
- Be part of the tech team in developing a highly performant game with a code quality that enables and empowers high programmer efficiency.
- Be positive towards continuous improvement of the development process and automation in an agile environment.
- Break down and estimate new features and flag high risks.
- Not required but useful is knowledge in Vue, Xcode/Swift and Unity/C#.
- You are comfortable in English, both written and spoken.
- Proven track record of being part of development teams with successful deliveries.
Type of Position: Permanent, full-time.
In either of our Swedish offices in Skellefteå or Gothenburg.
Say hello and send your application to: