About the Job
As part of the platform team, you will work together with other developers to further develop and maintain microservices for a growing platform. You will help improving scalability and performance of our existing GraphQL-powered API and other services.
By adapting a DevOps mindset we try to promote an agile and evolving work process where pair-programing and collaboration with other teams are a central part of our workdays. We think that inclusion and feeling ownership in your work are important, but having the freedom to grow your knowledge and test new things are equally important.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud provider
- Database knowledge
- Experience with microservices
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- GraphQL Federation
- Unit testing and performance testing
- Full-time, permanent position
- Competitive Salary and Equity Package
- 6 Weeks Paid Vacation Per Year for onsite employees
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Flexible remote
Hiber is building a next generation social gaming platform. We expand the way a generation communicates and expresses itself - with games as a medium. We are a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are really passionate about what we do.
The platform hiberworld.com is free to use and designed for social interaction where users can create and play together and share their content with the rest of the world.