We are Solidicon, a small and skilled team with mixed backgrounds from companies such as DICE, Ghost Games and NetEnt. As game creators we are always looking to challenge ourselves to create thrilling entertainment and we are looking for talented developers to strengthen our ranks.
With us you will have the opportunity to create the next generation real-time 3D sports betting games such as Football League and Rally of Champions. We are also developing our own take on 2D mobile gaming classics under brands like SpinWin, ColorKeno and Star Patchinko.
You will be a member of a skilled, cross-functional agile team of developers and content creators working closely together. Our games run on a wide range of different mobile, desktop and TV devices, so maximizing performance and minimizing game size are essential parts of our development.
There's never a shortage of unique challenges for you as a programmer in our domain. Especially considering that we enjoy pushing the envelope when developing products to ensure we have the edge we need to become market leading and truly successful.
We are looking for you who can take things to the next level by helping us solve challenging technical problems with well structured, highly performant code of high quality.
Joining us means joining a welcoming workplace with with friendly, talented and experienced colleagues with a drive to improve. We have a brand-new high-tech game themed office in central Gothenburg.
We offer competitive salary, bonus, pension plan and wellness allowance, as well as weekly after works, monthly events and yearly team building trips. Plus a yearly week dedicated to competence development.
- Be part of a full software development lifecycle
- Develop game and ui features
- Build tools and pipelines used by developers and content creators
- Develop and support components and integrations
- Provide insights on performance, memory and robustness
- Find solutions to difficult technical challenges
- Understand complex business logic and find elegant solutions
- Experience in C# or similar
- Passionate about problem solving
- Experience with game systems, ex. animation, rendering, gameplay, network, physics, machine learning and AI
- Experience with tools and pipelines used in modern game development
- Communicative and self-sufficient
- Curious and proactive with a desire to learn new things
- Flexible with new ideas and open to direction and iteration
- Interest for a deeper understanding of how things work under the hood
- Available to work on-site in Gothenburg
- Experience in Unity is a plus
- Experience in graphics programming is a plus