Provide documentation to inform and guide the work of the rest of the team. Understand, interpet and execute on creative direction, in alignment with project goals.
Participate in planning a roadmap to completion for the systems for which you’re responsible. Review and incorporate feedback on your work from other designers.
- 2+ Years of Gameplay Design experience working in the video game industry.
- Experience working in cross discipline teams with programmers and artists.
- Experience taking at least one core feature from concept to release.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a dedication to improving your craft.
- Good understanding of the English language.
- Previously shipped titles.
- Experience working with Unreal.
- A passion for strategy games.