- Update & track schedules, roadmaps, and milestones ensuring requirements and product goals are met.
- Being responsible for delivering the project with target quality. The quality is determined in consultation with the directors and the customer.
- Being the primary contact person for the project's external and internal stakeholders.
- Milestone planning and execution of fulfilling and renegotiating its deliverables.
- Establish and follow up project budgets to ensure that the project is kept within budget and if necessary renegotiate it.
- The producer has personnel responsible for the team working on the project but may share this with others depending on the size of the project.
- Participate in meetings with other producers and stakeholders to inform and coordinate with the rest of the organization
- Support Leads and Associate Producers in different disciplines with scheduling and resource management
- Support Teams and facilitate and encourage cross-discipline communication
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Producer, or Project Manager within game development.
- Experience from at least one shipped multi-platform title.
- Strong experience from going through submission processes in a multi-platform environment.
- Experience in project management and agile methods and tools etc.
- Experience managing a team through a full production cycle
- A good understanding of cross-discipline management
- Enthusiastic, Solution-oriented, and good at motivating people.
- Ability to prioritize with tight deadlines and follow through
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience from both AAA and Indie development
- Experience from working as Executive Producer
- Experience in JIRA
Our bonus points:
- Collective Agreement - Tekniktjänsteavtalet (+ union club)
- Pension plan (tjänstepension)
- Paid overtime
- Flexible work hours
- Yearly wellness grant (friskvårdsbidrag)
- Occupational Health Care
- Weekly Wellness activity hours
About the Gothenburg Office
Our majestic Thunderful Games HQ in Gothenburg towers over all surrounding buildings except its slightly taller neighbors (we'll get there someday). Please don't mistake it for a typical office! Inside you'll find a custom-built game dev powerhouse with some of the industry's very best. The Gothenburg teams have been at it for over two decades and worked their way to the top with the SteamWorld series and EA Originals like Fe and Lost in Random.
From our rooftop terrace, we overlook the bustling city center with its canal, delightful eateries, a rich cultural life, and a fascinating past – all within walking distance!
About the company:
Thunderful Development is a studio that is part of Thunderful games and was formed by several indie companies coming together to make something more significant than they could have done independently.
Today, we're roughly 150 people in team sizes of 15-35 people making amazing games in four locations; Gothenburg, Skövde, Malmö & Karlshamn.
The teams within have developed the award-winning SteamWorld series, known for its frequent genre-hopping and inclusive design, and more recent AA games like The Gunk, Lost in Random, and other unannounced but equally charming titles.