We’re looking for a Senior Artist to create 3d props and art dress levels for our singleplayer, story-driven, stealth, puzzling game. As Senior Artist at River End Games you will be working closely with our Art Director, your fellow artists and the Level Design team to create beautiful and inviting scenery that complements and adds to the gameplay. You’ll also be tasked with creating new assets from scratch as well as using existing assets to create small dioramas to show the art style and composition of new art sets and environments.
Work responsibilities are to
- take levels from gameplay blockout to fully art dressed levels.
- help level designers continuously with art-related issues.
- create interesting and inviting scenery and backdrops.
- model and texture 3d props.
- create complete art sets for new environment types.
To be successful in this position
- you have experience working with Maya/3ds Max/Blender.
- you have experience working with Substance Painter.
- you have experience working with Adobe Photoshop.
It's a plus in this position if
- you have experience working in Unreal Engine 4.
- you have experience creating concept art.
- you have experience with 3d scanning.
- you have experience working with lighting.
- you have experience creating VFX.
- you have experience creating 3d characters.
Why work at River End Games?
You will be an integral part of creating a new IP, shaping the game to give the most enjoyment possible to the end user. We promise that you won’t be a small cog in a big machine but rather the other way around.
- Competitive salary.
- Very generous bonus system.
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year.
- Pension on top of salary.
- Yearly wellness benefit.
- Office located in central Gothenburg.