About the Job
As a member of the Tech Team, you will work together with other Developers to further develop the mobile app versions of the Hiber platform.
- Be an active member of the app team in all it’s purposes
- Develop new features for the C++ game engine
- Apply best practices for multi-platform game design
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Masters degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience from game projects targeting
native iOS and/or Android devices
- Java or Objective-C
- Knowledge of Web Assembly
- Being an advocate for unit testing and TDD
- Full-time, permanent position
- Competitive Salary and Equity Package
- 6 Weeks Paid Vacation Per Year for onsite employees
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Flexible remote
Hiber is building a next generation social gaming platform. We expand the way a generation communicates and expresses itself - with games as a medium. We are a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are really passionate about what we do.
The platform hiberworld.com is free to use and designed for social interaction where users can create and play together and share their content with the rest of the world.