- Permanent position, join a growing studio hitting its stride!
- Full time, 40 hour work week.
- Initially remote, later on location in Skövde, Sweden.
- Become part of a tight-knit team where you have creative influence on our current and future games. We believe innovation is fueled by diversity and want to help your voice be heard.
- Your well-being comes first. We at FRAME BREAK maintain a healthy, crunchless work environment with flexible hours.
- We value your work! We offer a competitive salary and various benefits like pension and 30 days of paid vacation per year, as well as bonuses based on game sales.
Your role at FRAME BREAK
If what’s written below sounds fun and exciting, you’re a perfect candidate for this job!
As part of FRAME BREAK, you will participate in our collaborative process. This means you will share ideas and input with every department and receive feedback from them in return. In addition, you will participate in playtests and meetings and influence the trajectory of the game’s development.
Your work responsibilities will be split in two parts. Primarily, you will be working in UE4 Blueprints to implement systematic gameplay features that contribute depth and replayability.
Secondarily, you will work with the user experience of the features by designing and implementing the associated UI elements, handling playtests and analyzing data.
If you lack the experience but think you compensate in sheer talent, we’ll still take a look at your application!
- 3+ years of experience working in Unreal Engine 4.
- Well-versed in working with Blueprints.
- Experience in UX design.
- Fluent communication in English.
You should be familiar with this or be willing and able to learn quickly.
- Experience in professional game development.
You as a person
The more these apply to you, the better!
- Team player with the ability to give and receive feedback graciously.
- Interested in several aspects of game development. Instead of simply staying in your lane, you participate in discussions and give your input in areas beyond UX.
- Have an inquisitive, explorative mind, willing to experiment and discover new genres.
- Want to join us at FRAME BREAK in creating games that break the mold.
If you have some lingering questions, feel free to send an email to email@example.com.